Under Eye Dark Circles
Under Eye Dark Circle Treatment (Periorbital Hyperpigmentation)
Periorbital Hyperpigmentation manifests as dark circles around the eyes. The periorbital skin is thinnest skin in the body 0.5mm thick, compared to 2mm in other areas.
Multiple factors behind its causation
- Familial/ Constitutional
- Atopy [Rubbing due to itching leads to hyperpigmentation]
- Lack of sleep
- Loss of collagen [Due to both natural aging and premature aging]
- Contact dermatitis [Around eyes leads to post inflammatory hyperpigmentation]
- Excessive eye strain [Due to tailoring, embroidery and computers]
- Dehydration [Temporary]
- Vitamin B 12 Deficiency
- Eye make-up ( rubbing during make up removal)
- Dry skin ( causes both hyperpigmentation and fine lines)
In anemia, it presents as pale skin allowing the blood underneath the skin to become more visible and appear darker. With aging, skin loses collagen, becomes thinner and more translucent.
- Serum infusion using cyanocobalamin and vit C is the safest and gives rewarding
- Laser therapy
- HA fillers
- Moisturiser to avoid and treat under eye dryness
- Antihistamines in atopy.
Patients can resume normal activities after the procedure.
There are nil risks or side effects associated with the procedure.
The results of Under Eye Dark Circle Treatment can be enduring, especially when complemented with a healthy lifestyle and regular skincare routine.
Dr Sreelatha: Your Ally in Transformation
Meet Dr. Sreelatha. A seasoned cosmetologist, she has guided countless individuals on their journey towards self-confidence. Her expertise and commitment to patient care make her a trusted ally in this transformation. With years of experience in providing Under Eye Dark Circle Treatment, she is dedicated to delivering the highest standard of care and achieving optimal results for her patients.
Embark on Your Journey to Radiance Today!
If under-eye dark circles have been a barrier to your self-confidence, it’s time to embark on a new journey. Reach out to Silkee today to learn more about the Under Eye Dark Circle Treatment and schedule your consultation with Dr Sreelatha. Let’s take the first step towards your transformation together. Let’s embrace a new era of self-confidence with a face that radiates your inner beauty. Let’s welcome a new chapter of your life where you feel empowered, confident, and in love with your skin. Reach out to us today, and let’s begin this transformative journey together.